Opec quotes

• One thing that's clear in the Scriptures is that the nations do not lead people to peace; rather, people lead the nations to peace.

• Judicial review has been a part of our democracy in this constitutional government for over 200 years.

• Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.

• We not only live among men, but there are airy hosts, blessed spectators, sympathetic lookers-on, that see and know and appreciate our thoughts and feelings and acts.

• I hope that some day the practice of producing cowpox in human beings will spread over the world - when that day comes, there will be no more smallpox.

• A belief may be comforting. Only through your own experience, however, does it become liberating.

• Being adequately informed is a democratic duty, just as the vote is a democratic right. A misinformed electorate, voting without knowledge, is not a true democracy.

• Every eye sees its own special vision; every ear hears a most different song. In each man's troubled heart, an incision would reveal a unique, shameful wrong.

• I have never been a child prodigy. When I think back to my childhood, I can not discern any sign of future success. My only real talent couldn't be found in any curriculum: whistling.

• I just felt like I had to create a life for myself where I was more independent.