Sidekicks quotes

• The question was, in a sense, at Princeton Review, how much value was I adding as a public company CEO. I was adding less than other people might've... I think you want to move on when you've given your best work and then feel that you're not going to add as much value moving forward.

• The root of a nation's misfortunes has to be sought in the moral failings of the government.

• Take a job, do it for ten years and work at it, and you'll succeed. Can I just add, take a job that you enjoy. If you don't enjoy the job, it's going to be a decade of hell.

• Death is the return to the very beginning of one's life, with the possibility of repeating it again.

• I don't know how well this would get on, but I'd probably live in Africa...as a job, it would probably be a safari guide.

• When you dare me to do something, I will say, 'Watch me'. That is what I say to critics. 'Watch me'.

• Fortune is not on the side of the faint-hearted.

• Whether it's college or WNBA, its basketball and the more you play the less you need to adjust.

• The stars above will be below when man has Love.

• The next time you're looking at a charity, don't ask about the rate of their overhead; ask about the scale of their dreams - their Apple-, Google-, Amazon-scale dreams - how they measure their progress toward those dreams, and what resources they need to make them come true, regardless of what the overhead is.