Hawaiians quotes

• Did you ever hear the Oriental proverb, "The dogs bark but the caravan passes on"? Let them bark, Scarlett. I fear nothing will stop your caravan.

• Well, method is, it seems to me, a natural growth out of a need, and from a need the modern artist has found new ways of expressing the world about him. I happen to find ways that are different from the usual techniques, which seems a little strange at the moment, but I don't think there's anything very different about it. I paint on the floor and this isn't unusual - the Orientals did that.

• This is what you should know about losing someone you love. They do not travel alone. You go with them.

• We are the lucky generation. We first broke our earthly bonds and ventured into space. From our descendants- perches on other planets or distant space cities, they will look back at our achievement with wonder at our courage and audacity and with appreciation at our accomplishments, which assured the future in which they live.

• In my public service, I treasure my friendship with law enforcement officers. I admire what they do and support them in every aspect of their job. I have always looked upon law enforcement officers as my friends.

• The aggressive use of wiretaps is important: It shows that we are targeting white-collar insider-trading rings with the same powerful investigative tools that have worked so successfully against the mob and drug cartels.

• Even when you have three strikes, you're still not out. There is always something else you can do.

• The first time you marry for love, the second for money, and the third for companionship.

• I want to help put some of the pieces together for people. I want to empower people so they don't have to keep going to others outside of themselves for guidance.

• The main thing is to be satisfied with your work yourself. It's useless to have an audience happy if you are not happy.