Elk quotes

• I once witnessed more ardent emotions between men at an Elks' Rally in Pasadena than they could ever have felt for the type of woman available to an Elk.
    -- Anita Loos

#Men #Elk #Emotion

• I haven't got anything against cats. I haven't got anything against elk either, but that doesn't mean I'm going to keep one in the store so I'll have a place to hang my hat.
    -- Lawrence Block

#Mean #Cat #Elk

• Call me crazy - I love elk meat!
    -- Zoe Saldana

#Crazy #Elk #Meat

• When right, I shall often be thought wrong by those whose positions will not command a view of the whole ground.

• The whole life of the individual is nothing but the process of giving birth to himself; indeed, we should be fully born when we die.

• We should trust people to be exactly what they have proven themselves to be, no more and no less.

• I say the phone records of law abiding citizens are none of their damn business!

• I am sure there is Magic in everything, only we have not sense enough to get hold of it and make it do things for us

• I don't like Heather Graham. She did an interview and said, 'I didn't want to kiss Corey; I didn't want to catch his mononucleosis. He had a kissing disease.'

• I know that she deserves the best and purest love the heart of man can offer," said Mrs. Maylie; "I know that the devotion and affection of her nature require no ordinary return, but one that shall be deep and lasting.

• Spelling is improved when reading is done.

• You know, actually, I went to Yale because I wanted to stay out of the army.

• At the time I was growing up in the business I was very well established within the industry as a child actor and as I grew up and turned into a teenager there was less and less work.