Sleeping Beauty quotes

• People are like music, some speak the truth and others are just noise.

• I am heartbroken that this movie would cause anyone pain. It should be a source of joy. The story is a metaphor about how we try to stay in our own little bubbles, we don't let life in, we don't take the journey.

• The one thing I do have is good ears. I don't mean perfect pitch, but ears for picking things up. I developed my ear through piano theory, but I never had a guitar lesson in my life, except from Eric Clapton off of records.

• One of the biggest things I've done is learn how to love myself, flaws and all. Even the things I don't like about myself, I accept. People have made fun of me and made me self-conscious about talking so softly, for example, but I accept that as who I am and I'm not changing it for anybody. I'm at peace with who I am now, and once you've achieved that, all the other stuff disappears.

• It is a great difficulty and a great necessity to have to start with the smallest.

• I know it's going to be just magical, and almost certainly going to be over quickly - on playing Sharapova.

• "I'm going over the valley." (Dying from throat cancer, his doctor found him wandering around his room, asked him where was he going?)

• The sound of the harpsichord resembles that of a bird-cage played with toasting-forks.

• Falling in love makes smoking pot all day look like the ultimate in restraint.

• To promote a woman to bear rule, superiority, dominion, or empire above any realm, nation, or city, is repugnant to nature; contumely to God, a thing most contrary to his revealed will and approved ordinance; and finally, it is the subversion of good order, of all equity and justice.