Others Opinions quotes

• People sometimes imagine that just because they have access to so many newspapers, radio and TV channels, they will get an infinity of different opinions. Then they discover that things are just the opposite: the power of these loudspeakers only amplifies the opinion prevalent at a certain time, to the point where it covers any other opinion.
    -- Amin Maalouf

#Others Opinions #Opposites #People

• However, if you don't agree with their lifestyle, they spread the most hate. It is so hypocritical it makes my stomach turn. They need to learn how to respect others' opinions and not just jump to the conclusion that everyone who doesn't support homosexuality and gay marriage is homophobic.
    -- Bristol Palin

#Hate #Gay #Others Opinions

• When you live for others' opinions, you are dead.
    -- Carlos Slim

#Others Opinions #Opinion

• When you live for others' opinions, you are dead. I don't want to live thinking about how I'll be remembered.
    -- Carlos Slim

#Thinking #Others Opinions #Want

• Feminism is what I do with my life, it’s how I spend my days, it’s my job, it’s not just an opinion I have among many other opinions.
    -- Jaclyn Friedman

#Jobs #Others Opinions #Feminism

• I put less stock in others' opinions than my own. No one else's opinions could derail me
    -- Judd Nelson

#Others Opinions #Opinion

• I cured myself of shyness when it finally occurred to me that people didn't think about me half as much as I gave them credit for. The truth was, nobody gave a damn. Like most teenagers, I was far too self-centered. When I stopped being prisoner to what I worried was others’ opinions of me, I became more confident and free.
    -- Lucille Ball

#Teenager #Thinking #Others Opinions

• I think I'm also more open to other writers being present and listening to other opinions, whereas before I was going through my angsty teen years while making records.
    -- Michelle Branch

#Thinking #Years #Others Opinions

• Within each of us there is the heart of a lion, the courage to simply be who & what we are regardless of others opinions or our own fears. Sometimes this courage has been buried beneath years of shaming that may have been so implicit or insidious that we breathed it in, unaware of how it separated us from knowing our own beauty of being. May we each know our own beauty & right to be today. May we drop down into the heart of the lion within & say to shame, when it rears it's head, "Not today!"
    -- Oriah Dreamer

#Inspirational #Heart #Others Opinions

• Respecting others' opinions doesn't mean being untrue to our own.
    -- P. M. Forni

#Mean #Others Opinions #Opinion

• While she was no radical, no natural breaker of rules, no seeker of the bold statement, she was in her own serene way uncaring of convention and others' opinions.
    -- Tarun J. Tejpal

#Others Opinions #Way #Natural

• The next time you get nervous about others opinions, look them mentally in the eye and say, "What you think of me is none of my business."
    -- Terry Cole-Whittaker

#Eye #Thinking #Others Opinions

• Listen, be respectful of others' opinions, be willing to change your mind - and then ultimately you have to make the decision. Decisiveness is very important.
    -- Sherry Lansing

#Others Opinions #Decision #Mind