Oldies quotes

• Although we hardly see each other off the set, Joy and I get along well when we do. As far as the marriage between Nathan and Haley, I think they are young and will see the reality of the situation eventually.

• I've made peace with insecurity... because there is no security of any kind.

• In 12 or 15 years, there will be routine, affordable space tourism not just in the U.S. but in a lot of countries

• I'm not wild about those twenty-four hour marinades

• I'm not gonna change my way of dance because I lost and the judge tells me I should do it a certain way.

• I am a night painter, so when I come into the studio the next morning the delirium is over.

• Sorrow and silence are strong, and patient endurance is godlike.

• I got the Rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on.

• The room inside is definitely the biggest plus of the car. Your head is not anywhere near the (roll) bars, like it's sitting against the bars in the other (current) cars.

• The idea of atomic energy is illusionary but it has taken so powerful a hold on the minds, that although I have preached against it for twenty-five years, there are still some who believe it to be realizable.