You Changed quotes

• There's some mysterious process at work here, which I don't even want to understand.

• What a costume designer does is a cross between magic and camouflage. We create the illusion of changing the actors into what they are not. We ask the public to believe that every time they see a performer on the screen he's become a different person.

• Hope is generally a wrong guide, though it is very good company by the way.

• Artists with a capital 'A' are at ease working in all areas of art, whether it is a contemporary abstract painting or work requiring methods and techniques of the Renaissance Masters.

• One of the things I firmly believe about seemingly risky decisions is that you can't fully imagine how things can be better while you're in the thing you don't quite like.

• ...visual truth lies in the structure of light.

• Cheating is baseball's oldest profession. No other game is so rich in skullduggery, so suited to it or so proud of it.

• I find that musically, looking back, I have learned much more from those relationships, people I have bumped into that I have admired, that's the way I feel musically I have learned most in life.

• Indeed, the woes of Software Engineering are not due to lack of tools, or proper management, but largely due to lack of sufficient technical competence.

• Once the coffers of the federal government are opened to the public, there will be no shutting them again.