Kandinsky quotes

• It is not only arrogant, but it is profligate, for a man to disregard the world's opinion of himself.

• Demographics don't lie, economies don't lie. When the median age of your population is twenty-four-years-old and a quarter of the working population's unemployed - this is not a recipe for success.

• Live every second, Here and now . Don't let go, Before it's to late

• I remember, I remember, The house where I was born, The little window where the sun Came peeping in at morn.

• Seasteads are a technology for anybody to form an alternative community based on their unique values - for communities to organize themselves however they want. Seasteads are their chance to demonstrate their vision can work. All that matters is that people can create, join, and leave seasteads voluntarily. As long as people can choose among seasteads, the best ways of living together will prosper, and the ones that people don't like will fail.

• In my book "Sound Unbound" we traced the guy who actually came up with the main concept for the graphic design of the record cover sleeve. His name is Alex Steinweiss. And one of the things in my book that we really tried to figure out was the revolution in graphic design that occurred when people put images on album covers.

• The goal of a passionate artist is to try and make a masterpiece each and every time, yet be wise enough to know you will fall short.

• When you're born with a tail, you learn to go through doors fast.

• In the 19th century, Berlin was called the German Chicago. Or Chicago was called the American Berlin because they were sort of new cities or new powerhouses.

• I would say I don't like people who are really into themselves or are very materialistic. Just always talking themselves up. Not being real is the pet peeve. Be true to yourself.