Burlesque quotes

• Having soon discovered to be great, I must appear so, and therefore studiously avoided mixing in society, and wrapped myself in mystery, devoting my time to fasting and prayer.

• He glosses over and doesn't even tell the truth. ... Here is a guy who is the ultimate flip-flopper running for president, and he's attacking me for not being principled? That doesn't wash.

• Now the music industry is sort of like a Craigslist venture, right? Where you're making your own records and selling them online.

• The youth, intoxicated with his admiration of a hero, fails to see, that it is only a projection of his own soul, which he admires.

• Edited by mostly unknown scholars in A.D. 367, compiled from documents written 30 to 110 years after the Christ event by no one who was present at the events, and composed for the most part by unknown authors in the Greek language that Jesus never spoke, it is held up as the only true record of the Christ story.

• I was motivating him every time. When it was break point I was telling him 'hit a good return because you know you are gonna get many more kisses' [on Jamie Murray

• In Paris, it used to feel like you were living in a museum. As beautiful as it was, it's still limited. But here you have just everything.

• Speed is a byproduct of good, slow practice.

• I got my career start by first creating my own free, independent lifestyle in my own house out in the country. There I taught myself to make and later design furniture. I have continued to go my own way, always consciously needing to feel that I am moving forward.

• To experience true life, we must continue the Christian journey the same way we began it - by faith.