Holding Back quotes

• I have devoted my whole life to the study of Nature, and yet a single sentence may express all that I have done. I have shown that there is a correspondence between the succession of Fishes in geological times and the different stages of their growth in the egg,-this is all. It chanced to be a result that was found to apply to other groups and has led to other conclusions of a like nature.

• Environmental policies are not just about good publicity; they are about responding to the moral imperative to address both climate change and resource depletion...A company culture that is based on measuring everything in purely financial terms will be crippled by a high turnover of staff, customers and suppliers

• Every cannabis user is a medical patient whether they know it or not

• There's a certain level of pageantry with 'Idol,' and in order to work the show, you kind of have to feed into it.

• The sheep-like tendency of human society soon makes inroads on a child's unsophistications, and then popular education completes the dastardly work with its systematic formulas, and away goes the individual, hurtling through space into that hateful oblivion of mediocrity. We are pruned into stumps, one resembling another, without character or grace.

• There's no one particular road that will lead you to success. I think everybody will find it differently.

• I'm a baseball freak.

• T.V. acting is a great skill to have, and it's nice to have that stability.

• Don't leave something good to find something better. Once you realize you had the best, the best has found better.

• The McGovern/McCarthy type candidacies have disappointed too many people, because of a disillusionment with the candidates themselves.