One True Love quotes

• A fool and his money be soon at debate

• Experimental evidence is the final arbiter of right and wrong.

• I'm not a slave to objectivity. I'm never quite sure what it means. And it means different things to different people.

• Capitalism can no more be 'persuaded' to limit growth than a human being can be 'persuaded' to stop breathing. Attempts to 'green' capitalism, to make it 'ecological', are doomed by the very nature of the system as a system of endless growth.

• There are three stories that are foundational to the Islamic narrative in which women, and in two of the three cases, single women, are not just part of the story. They're at the very center of the story. Yet, that is not something that you would imagine to be true if you survey the Muslim world from the outside or from the inside. Part of the reason is that we don't really take our text seriously. We don't take our stories seriously. We're almost afraid of thinking complicated thoughts.

• Love does not seek equals; it creates them.

• But all my people, the Palestinians and the Arabs, wish me long life and freedom.

• We know that we have achieved something important for the club and for Villarreal.

• A little bit of laughter and an occasional adult beverage never hurt nobody.

• Kelly Kelly really graduated from high school?