Flakes quotes

• One of the surest evidences of friendship that one individual can display to another is telling him gently of a fault. If any other can excel it, it is listening to such a disclosure with gratitude, and amending the error.

• I'm not going to sing something if it doesn't make sense to me, or if it makes me look like I'm begging someone or I'm weak, because that's not me.

• A reporter started off: "I know a lot of this is kind of speculation." Popovich interupting: "You're going to ask me anyway." Reporter: "And you're going to shoot it down." Popovich replied: "Next question."

• It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun,

• My wife at times will say I'm stubborn, selfish, insensitive, vague, deaf at times, blah, blah, blah... but she's never said I was boring!

• Violent excitement exhausts the mind and leaves it withered and sterile.

• There is zero evidence for god.

• I am alone here in my own mind. There is no map and there is no road. It is one of a kind just as yours is.

• Human rights are something you were born with. Human rights are your God-given rights. Human rights are the rights that are recognized by all nations of this earth.

• Taxing less and spending more.. it's fun in the short run, but it's a recipe for disaster.