Your Cousin quotes

• We are all born artists. ... Almost everything kids do is art.

• Ask the American public if they want an FBI wiretap and they'll say, "no." If you ask them do they want a feature on their phone that helps the FBI find their missing child they'll say, "Yes."

• I have always brought home stray animals - everything from squirrels to wild rabbits to foxes and turtles.

• I knew that even if I was able to call for help, I was in a place so remote that it wasn't likely there would be anyone who could help me. And even if there were, it could take weeks.

• Everyone has a price, the important thing is to find out what it is.

• Canada has made a strong commitment as a partner in the International Space Station and, like the other partners, wishes to see the assembly of this unique orbiting laboratory continue.

• I'm not very domestic. For years my children thought mold was a frosting.

• The Islamophobia phobes, (ph) the writers and the editors and the talking heads who deny an existence of evil while blaming those who speak up. There no difference - different than the apologists for communism. As communism killed millions, they, they denied it.

• Having said that, I'm a huge Jack Nicholson fan because he just goes nuts in everything he does. Having Jack in his heyday would also be a dream come true.

• The whole film business was built on immigrants: Billy Wilder and Michael Curtiz and all these hefty lads.