Truth And Lies quotes

• I'm playing great music with great people and so there's no reason to stop.

• And what are we doing if we are not doing God's Will?

• Conquer with forbearance The excesses of insolence.

• This is the first step toward understanding the process of real, lasting change: simply knowing with certainty that you can do whatever you need to do. This understanding has a dual edge: On the one hand it increases your confidence and dignity. On the other hand, it places full responsibility on you if you fail to make the change you set out to make. But this is a good thing, not a guilt trip.

• I look at life, the experiences I've had, at the human condition, the dynamics between people, the news (world news), and draw from the compelling realities all around us.

• Children find everything in nothing; men find nothing in everything.

• What is necessary to keep providing good care to nature has completely fallen into ignorance during the materialism era.

• I revear all the gods but those that delight in cruelty. If Ra's light is kindly in your eyes than may his light shine on us all.

• I call on everyone of goodwill both in Ireland and abroad to join now in ensuring that the beginning of peace becomes a reality, before this year is out. Let us together open a new era in our history.

• It is a common perception that actors don’t get along.