Ohio State quotes

• The most frightening interview I've ever done was with Dr. Lonnie Thompson of The Ohio State University on the subject of global warming.
    -- Bill Kurtis

#Ohio State #Drs #Done

• I grew to manhood in the Ohio State Penitentiary.
    -- Chester Himes

#Ohio State #States #Grew

• Founded when Abraham Lincoln believed education could lead the nation out of its darkest days, Ohio State now provides a powerful platform of interdisciplinary academic programs, world-class scholars, outstanding students, and extensive research capabilities.
    -- Gordon Gee

#Powerful #Ohio State #Class

• The Ohio State University has a rich - if quiet - heritage of the arts.
    -- Gordon Gee

#Art #Ohio State #Heritage

• People look at me like I'm crazy when I say that our greatest partnership here at Ohio State should be with the community colleges.
    -- Gordon Gee

#Crazy #College #Ohio State

• As one of the country's largest land-grant universities, Ohio State must play a critical role in moving our country forward.
    -- Gordon Gee

#Country #Moving #Ohio State

• Ohio State created me. They created what they suspended.
    -- Maurice Clarett

#Ohio #Ohio State #States

• The greatest words you hear in college basketball are Ohio State advances. (The Iowa upset) is amazing. But again, it's all the proof you need that there's no guarantee.
    -- Thad Matta

#Basketball #College #Ohio State

• The future is bright at Ohio State.
    -- Urban Meyer

#Ohio #Ohio State #States

• I feel blessed to be able to do these events. As I travel around, I'm fully cognizant that there are a lot of people out there who are sportscasters or who want to be sportscasters who would kill to do the Maui Invitational or the Ohio State-Michigan game. So if you have to endure some inconveniences along the way, that's fine by me.
    -- Sean McDonough

#Blessed #Ohio State #Games

• From him [Wilard Bennett] I learned how different a working laboratory is from a student laboratory. The answers are not known! [While an undergraduate, doing experimental measurements in the laboratory of his professor, at Ohio State University.]
    -- William M. Fowler

#Ohio State #Answers #Measurement

• I work under three umbrellas: entertainment, education, and entrepreneurship. Of course the entertainment fragment speaks for itself because I'm in Chicago. However, a lot of folks may not know I teach courses at Ohio State University that covers life in professional sports.
    -- Eddie George

#Sports #Ohio State #Chicago