Unbroken quotes

• Intoxicated with unbroken success, we have become too self sufficient to feel the necessity of redeeming and preserving grace, too proud to pray to the God that made us.
    -- Abraham Lincoln

#Self #Grace #Unbroken

• The planetary-etheric body is whole, unbroken and continuous; of this etheric body, those of the healer and patient are intrinsic parts...
    -- Alice Bailey

#Unbroken #Body #Patient

• The past,' he thought, 'is linked with the present by an unbroken chain of events flowing one out of another.' And it seemed to him that he had just seen both ends of that chain; that when he touched one end the other quivered.
    -- Anton Chekhov

#Past #Events #Unbroken

• All the more recent work on alkaptonuria has... strengthened the belief that the homogentisic acid excreted is derived from tyrosin, but why alkaptonuric individuals pass the benzene ring of their tyrosin unbroken and how and where the peculiar chemical change from tyrosin to homogentisic acid is brought about, remain unsolved problems.
    -- Archibald Garrod

#Peculiar #Unbroken #Acid

• Every individual alive today, even the very highest, is to be derived in an unbroken line from the first and lowest forms.
    -- August Weismann

#Science #Live For Today #Unbroken

• I can transform my entire life. The universe is an unbroken, continuous fabric within which I can create and intend my destiny.
    -- Deepak Chopra

#Destiny #Fabric #Unbroken

• Leave my loneliness unbroken
    -- Edgar Allan Poe

#Loneliness #Unbroken

• Unceasing prayer is the unbroken union of the soul with God, so that life from God flows into our life; and from our life, purity and holiness flow back to God.
    -- Ellen G. White

#Prayer #Soul #Unbroken

• Personality is an unbroken series of successful gestures.
    -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

#Successful #Personality #Unbroken

• My good now flows to me in a steady, unbroken, ever-increasing stream of success, happiness and abundance.
    -- Florence Scovel Shinn

#Unbroken #Flow #Abundance

• It is the unbroken testimony of all history that alcoholic liquors have been used by the strongest, wisest, handsomest, and in every way best races of all times.
    -- George Saintsbury

#Drinking #Race #Unbroken

• It has been my unbroken policy not to see newspaper writers or give interviews to anyone. At the word interview spoken or written my ears go up and my chin out.
    -- Grace Coolidge

#Giving #Unbroken #Ears

• They amuse themselves by playing an irrelevant ecclesiastical game called "Let's Pretend." Let's pretend that we possess the objective truth of God in our inerrant Scriptures or in our infallible pronouncements or in our unbroken apostolic traditions.
    -- John Shelby Spong

#Games #Atheism #Unbroken

• It's wonderful to play around with fantasy, because there are an amazing number of as-yet-unbroken rules out there.
    -- Lev Grossman

#Play #Numbers #Unbroken

• Unbroken companionship helps us hear His instruction so then we can see His direction. We must not seek direction before obeying His instruction.
    -- Lysa TerKeurst

#Unbroken #Helping #Companionship

• unbroken happiness is a bore: it should have ups and downs.
    -- Moliere

#Happiness #Unbroken #Should

• Death is nothing else but going home to God, the bond of love will be unbroken for all eternity.
    -- Mother Teresa

#Home #Grieving #Unbroken

• A revolution requires of its leaders a record of unbroken infallibility; if they do not possess it, they are expected to invent it.
    -- Murray Kempton

#Leader #Revolution #Unbroken

• Be careful of your moods and feelings, for there is an unbroken connection between your feelings and your visible world.
    -- Neville Goddard

#Positivity #Feelings #Unbroken

• In every human being there is a special heaven, whole and unbroken.
    -- Paracelsus

#Heaven #Special #Unbroken

• There is an unbroken chain of opposition to the introduction of economic freedom and to the capitalist autonomy of the economic sphere... In every case the opposition could only be overcome - peacefully or by force - because of the promise of capitalism to establish equality... That this promise was an illusion we all know.
    -- Peter Drucker

#Promise #Unbroken #Spheres

• There is an unbroken continuum from the wisdom of the body to the wisdom of the mind, from the wisdom of the individual to the wisdom of the race.
    -- Rene Dubos

#Race #Mind #Unbroken

• The living world is not a single array... connected by unbroken series of intergrades.
    -- Theodosius Dobzhansky

#World #Unbroken #Connected

• The Cuban people have an amazingly strong and unbroken spirit.
    -- Wim Wenders

#Strong #People #Unbroken

• There are so many things that are incompatible with a single life. No one can learn fully in one life the lessons of unbroken health and of bodily sickness, of riches and of poverty, of study and action, of comradeship and isolation, of defiance and of obedience, of virtue and of vice.
    -- J. M. E. McTaggart

#Single Life #Vices #Unbroken