Khomeini quotes

• Remember that the headline and the appeals are ONE AND THE SAME. In successful ads, the appeal is almost always expressed in the headline.

• I never saw myself as a comedian. I saw myself as a guy who can act funny.

• Never refuse any who ask you for help; if your pockets are empty, give them hope. Your every action must be born of kindness, your every word spoken with love. Live as God would have you live, and others will be inspired to do the same.

• To be regularly gay was to do every day the gay thing that they did every day. To be regularly gay was to end every day at the same time after they had been regularly gay. They were regularly gay. They were gay every day. They ended every day in the same way, at the same time, and they had been every day regularly gay.

• Sometimes, I think having less money can lead to more artistry.

• My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence. These little problems help me to do so.

• Let us form one body, one heart, and defend to the last warrior our country, our homes, our liberty, and the graves of our fathers.

• I don't believe in a perfect world. I don't believe it's achievable, and I believe the people who try to achieve it usually end up turning it into something like Cambodia or something very similar because purity tests set in. Are you ideologically pure enough to be allowed to live? Well, it turns out that very few people are, so you end up with a big powerful struggle and a mass killing scene.

• I don't want to be in magazines everyday, because I don't want people to get used to one thing.

• We are all self-made men and women, but only the successful take credit for it.