Domino Effect quotes

• You cannot escape from the biological law of cause and effect - food choices are the most significant cause of disease and premature death.

• You're learning to be nourished by the love you give, not by the validation offered in response to your giving.

• Just as we would have no need of the farmer's labor and toil if we were living amid the delights of paradise, so also we would not require the medical art for relief if we were immune to disease, as was the case, by God's gift, at the time of Creation before the Fall.

• I was on my back, looking up at Morelli through cobwebs, and my first thought was that the 7-Eleven victim had exacted revenge on me, and I’d been stun gunned. The cobwebs cleared, and I discounted stun gunning. “What happened?” I asked Morelli. “You fainted.” “That’s ridiculous.” “I agree, but if someone sent me a dead woman I might faint, too.” He was down on one knee, bending over me. “Are you ready to get up?” “I need a moment.” “Don’t take too long. People will think I’m proposing.

• The value of a book about dealing with children is inversely proportional to the number of times it contains the word behavior.

• It is the great destiny of human science, not to ease man's labors or prolong his life, noble as those ends may be nor to serve the ends of power, but to enable man to walk upright without fear in a world which he at length will understand and which is his home.

• So when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never, Because the dance with the devil might last you forever.

• The Old Testament is a chronicle of horrors, describing an egocentric collection of supernatural beings who were always doing rotten things to gentle souls like Job

• Thanks to you, Gabs, we just figured out a half dozen ways not to rob the Henley.

• I would like to travel light on this journey of life, to get rid of the encumbrances I acquire each day.