Vicious Cycles quotes

• Everything is energy. You are an energy magnet, so you electrically energize everything to you and electrically energize yourself to everything you want

• I'm from Jersey, so I have a love of T.G.I. Friday's and chain restaurants in general. When you go to a Friday's, it seems like everyone's on ecstasy and way too happy anyway.

• I am the voice of the voiceless.

• The first step in good reporting is good snooping.

• That practis'd falsehood under saintly shew, Deep malice to conceal, couch'd with revenge.

• For those of you who don't know who I am, I played Natalie on The Facts of Life.

• The Holy Prophet Mohammed came into this world and taught us: 'That man is a Muslim who never hurts anyone by word or deed, but who works for the benefit and happiness of God's creatures. Belief in God is to love one's fellow men.'

• I'm so into you, it's not even funny. (Naomi & Ely's No Kiss List)

• [I have a] way of making narrative sculpture, where first you make a text and out of that text you make objects. [...] I start with a story and then I make sculpture from that story, it's just that the stories become more and more elaborate.

• Liberalism is an attitude rather than a set of dogmas - an attitude that insists upon questioning all plausible and self-evident propositions, seeking not to reject them but to find out what evidence there is to support them rather than their possible alternatives.