Snail quotes

• I think when you’re young you should be a lot with yourself and your sufferings. Then one day you get out where the sun shines and the rain rains and the snow snows and it all comes together.

• After doing extensive research, I can definitely tell you that single malt whiskies are good to drink.

• The game of business used to be like football: size mattered. Then it changed to basketball: speed and agility. Today, business is more like chess. Customer priorities change continually, and the signals given by these changes are vital clues to the next cycle of growth.

• For she belike hath drunken deep Of all the blessedness of sleep.

• Sometimes you believe that you are targeting a 25-35-year-old young woman and you see that there is a crowd of 78-year-old people who are coming to buy some underwear, so it's not exactly the same kind of underwear that you have to sell.

• It is tragic and sad and chaotic and lovely. All life is the same, as citizens of the human State: the animating limits are within, to be killed and mourned, over and over again.

• Pride is the community coming together and showing that love is real.

• I maintain that to tell a person they are born again, while they are living in carelessness or sin, is a dangerous delusion.

• The saddest thing in the world was that human beings, for all their ardent striving and desire, could never achieve physical, emotional, or intellectual perfection. The species was doomed to imperfection; it thrashed forever in despair or denial of that fact.

• Without the meditative background that is criticism, works become isolated gestures, historical accidents, soon forgotten.