Hairspray quotes

• A business is seldom if ever built up except on lines of strictest integrity.

• Jimmy: When you die, I die Sora: Wow, that's some serious relationship!

• I very rarely want to go back and fix things, because I'm much more interested in the next thing, and in taking what I learned from the things that don't work, and applying them to new things that may work.

• The 1970s, the decade of my teenage years, was a transitional period in American youth culture.

• I thought about the meaning of pluralism in a world where the forces that seek to divide us are strong. I came to one conclusion: We have to save each other. It’s the only way to save ourselves.

• Reth looked exasperated. “When is something ever not wrong in your life?” I frowned. “That’s my line.

• You would be amazed how many magicians have died after being bitten by mad rabbits. It's far more common than you might think. -Angela the Herbalist

• [In 16th century European society] Marriage was the triumphal arch through which women, almost without exception, had to pass in order to reach the public eye. And after marriage followed, in theory, the total self-abnegation of the woman.

• I definitely want to keep working in Ireland, and without being too worthy about it, if it's possible to bring work into the country, that's no harm.

• If you can't trust the Bible's history, how can you trust its morality?