You Ll Regret It quotes

• The Export-Import Bank is one of the most important tools America has to create jobs.

• If you are not too large for the place you occupy, you are too small for it.

• the 'natural' is not necessarily a 'human' value.

• I have been in a youth hostel...You are put in a kitchen with seventeen venture scouts with behavioural difficulties and made to wash swedes.

• As human beings, we're very materialistic and have all this stuff - furs and cars and diamonds and money.

• Love enriches the nature, enlarging, purifying, and elevating it.

• It's nice, when fishing, to catch a fish. But it doesn't really matter if you don't. What you always catch is a quiet time sitting at the water's edge, or in a gently rocking boat, a silent time of water and sky and the movement of natural things.

• People use location as a language in films, and Quentin uses action as a language in his films. There's really not a lot of violence. It's more of an emotional beat than it is a physical beat

• I've known people whose faces rested naturally in a smile and I'm certain their lives were much different because of that.

• I'm not against screens, or new songs, or innovation. I just don't like the gimmicks. I want to know when worship is over that that leader's sole purpose was to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ.