Proximity quotes

• Customers must recognize that you stand for something.

• News objectivity is a twentieth-century myth. We only complain about propaganda when we don't agree with it.

• Love begets glory,Work begets story.LOVED WORK Begets A Story of Glory!

• She has always been a bystander in family destruction, never realizing she herself possessed the capacity to inflict it.

• I want to do something, right here, right now, to shame them, to make them accountable, to show the Capitol that whatever they do or force us to do there is a part of every tribute they can't own. That Rue was more than a piece in their Games. And so am I.

• Hip hop is expression..our roots and culture..Its your duty to contribute uniqueness to this artform. Desire of bringing somethin new, improved, witty and soul touching is what bein an m.c. is all about. I wanted my intelligence to be heard in my lyrics..I wanted the pain to be felt...and the happiness i encountered. Bein an m.c. takes originality, style, imagination, delivery, intelligence and presence.

• Love's best habit is a soothing tongue

• Women made up 44% of Olympic competitors at London 2012 - the greatest show of gender equality in Olympic history. By comparison, in the 1908 Games men outnumbered women 53 to 1.

• For any new leader of any party at any given time it takes time if you are not in government to establish yourself.

• All human suffering springs from unbridled desire. Unless one extricates oneself from the clutch of greed, one will not free himself from the fetters of sorrow.