Superwoman quotes

• Mission means inviting all the peoples of the earth to hear the music of God's future and dance to it today.

• Legacy is greater than currency.

• Days decrease, / And autumn grows, autumn in everything.

• The beginning of the decline of the Republic was the day they air-conditioned the Capitol.

• I feel that I have grown so much as an actor being on 'Homeland.

• These CEOs, man ... If you're that ruthless, you're a scary dude. I tell you, now when I walk past a little gang banger, I don't even blink. But if I see a white dude with a Wall Street Journal, I haul ass. Before I walk past the Arthur Andersen building, I cut through the projects. If you cut through the projects, you may just lose what you have on you that day. I ain't never been mugged of my whole future.

• I think they need to remove the general. He is unfit for the position he is being called upon to serve, precisely because he's become a liability. He's become a weapon our enemies will use against us.

• Poetry is a dissociating and anarchic force which through analogy, associations and imagery, thrives on the destruction of known relationships.

• True zeal is an ignis lambeus, a soft and gentle flame, that will not scorch one's hand.

• A happy life is just a string of happy moments. But most people don't allow the happy moment, because they're so busy trying to get a happy life.