Obsessive Compulsive Disorder quotes

• If you do not value libraries then you do not value information or culture or wisdom. You are silencing the voices of the past and you are damaging the future.

• Train where your fitness is NOW, not where you want to be.

• The church is in trouble-that's what they say anyways. The problem is most of what they call the church is not the church, and the church is not quite as in trouble as everybody thinks. As a matter of fact, the church today is absolutely beautiful-she's glorious, she's humble, she's broken, and she's confessing her sin. The problem is what everybody's calling the church today isn't the church. Basically, by and large, what's called the church today is nothing more than a bunch of unconverted church people with unconverted pastors.

• One of the great things about a TV series is that it's different to a movie - in a movie you obviously know the beginning, the middle and the end of what you're going to do. With a TV series it's unfolding, and you're discovering with every episode.

• Doing scripted acting is a challenge to me. I can't remember things too good, so remembering lines is a challenge to your boy.

• Herbert Asquith's clarity is a great liability because he has nothing to say.

• The best advice I was given if that if you want to succeed and you want to achieve, you have to learn how to handle failures.

• But I was wrong. I should have known it wasn't owver, couldn't be over quite easily. No sooner was Xavier out of sight than a little cylinder of paper fell from the top of my locker. As I unrolled it, I knew I'd see black calligraphy crawling across it like a spider. Dread settled around me like a fog as the words burned into my brain: The Lake of Fire awaits my lady

• Apply the way of karate to all things. Therein lies its beauty.

• More than a half, maybe as much as two-thirds of my life as a writer is rewriting. I wouldn't say I have a talent that's special. It strikes me that I have an unusual kind of stamina.