Private Jet quotes

• I've just been learning how to direct my own videos, choreography, doing costumes... every creative opportunity there is with my music I've taken.

• People talk so much to me about the beauty of confidence. They seem to entirely ignore the much more subtle beauty of doubt. To believe is very dull. To doubt is intensely engrossing. The Apostle Thomas was artistic up to a certain point. He appreciated the value of shadows in a picture. To be on the alert is to live. To be lulled into security is to die.

• There is no such thing as happy music.

• Bigotrys birthplace is the sinister back room of the mind where plots and schemes are hatched for the persecution and oppression of other human beings.

• I get it I live it to me there's nothin realer

• The best measure of a spiritual life is not its ecstasies but its obedience.

• The excitement I get from writing is finding out each day what happens next.

• The Presidency is not a bed of roses.

• I love conducting. What I'm tired of is music administration. I don't want that. I just want to make music.

• It is the link from the present to the past that gives us a spirit to address the future.