Fidgeting quotes

• All a woman actually wants is to feel special.

• Not everyone has to be a model and a designer, there are so many other options that are great and long-lasting. It's just finding what you're good at and being honest with yourself.

• You're never too worried as a captain, when you know Rahul Dravid's still out there.

• I don't smoke. Smoking will hurt you when you try to run out a triple.

• Everything I am familiar with is gone.

• A man's character is the reality of himself; his reputation, the opinion others have formed about him; character resides in him, reputation in other people; that is the substance, this is the shadow.

• There's nothing wrong with being afraid. It's not the absence of fear, it's overcoming it. Sometimes you've got to blast through and have faith.

• There are lots of moments that are great for an actress.

• When I made Illmatic, I was trying to make the perfect album. It comes from the days of Wild Style. I was trying to make you experience my life. I wanted you to look at hip-hop differently. I wanted you to feel that hip-hop was changing and becoming something more real.

• The biggest embrace of love you'll ever make is to embrace yourself completely. Then you'll realize you've just embraced the whole universe, and everything and everybody in it.