Unhappy People quotes

• Humility counts for much, but it may be that vanity does not dispossess that admirable quality.

• While praying, listen to the words very carefully. When your heart is attentive, your entire being enters your prayer without your having to force it.

• You are not paid to work hard. In fact, you are not paid for effort at all. You are paid for results. It's not what you do; it's what you get done.

• He was very supportive of me, ... He saw every single play I did in New York. Ill never forget looking out into the audience and watching my brother, who was 40 years younger than my grandfather, sleeping in his chair during some of my early plays. My grandfather Alex never fell asleep.

• Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.

• Far more important throughout the rest of science is the ability to form concepts, during which the researcher conjures images and processes by intuition.

• Do away with the corporate loopholes that allow major profitable corporations to stash their money in the Cayman Islands and not pay a nickel in some cases in federal income taxes.

• I like visiting LA, but I wouldn't want to live there.

• Btw Pink Floyd album out in October is called 'The Endless River.' Based on 1994 sessions is Rick Wright's swansong and very beautiful.

• Every piece of music is not for everybody.