Puffins quotes

• The book [The Dissemblers] officially came out two weeks after my thirtieth birthday...am I still young?

• They look at me and say how come you're winning? You came back from the dead three years ago, and you're already killing it. I mean I came back from the dead. Thanks to my family and thanks to Kevin Zinger and my brother Evidence and Rocko, especially my blood family and the guys in Swollen Members. I wouldn't even be here today if it wasn't for those people.

• You cannot tell an audience a lie. They know it before you do; before it's out of your mouth, they know it's a lie.

• I took guitar a while back, and my heart wasn't in it at the time, but I'm ready to try it again. I sing in the car, at home - it's a huge part of my life, especially since I'm from Tennessee.

• When the effects of female jealousy do not appear openly in their proper colours of rage and fury, we may suspect that mischievous passion to be at work privately, and attempting to undermine, what it doth not attack above-ground.

• Would I feel comfortable with Hillary Clinton taking care of my money down there? That I pay the taxes, corporate taxes down there? I wouldn't feel comfortable at all. They've just continuously spent money and people are up to here with it.

• I think it's important to do smaller films because I think that's where a lot of new things are happening.

• What we do in public determines our reputation; what we do in private determines our character.

• To see a promising solution to a dilemma and then just leave it to questionable development at its own pace without trying to aid its implementation would seem a dereliction.

• Illinois corn farmers are the Nation's number two exporter of feed grains.