Possums quotes

• To live fully is to let go and die with each passing moment, and to be reborn in each new one.

• 1. Stress improvement, not perfection (or winning). 2. Don't take yourself too seriously; laugh at yourself and have fun. 3. Set attainable goals; reach them and then set higher ones. 4. Be positive, walk tall, smile often, don't complain or procrastinate. 5. Prepare purposely, but don't overtrain. 6. Remember- Sports is a game and meant to be enjoyable.

• So Stephanie.. you wanna say let the bodies hit the floor... I would say... let the boobies hit the floor!

• It's always sad if anybody you know has a personal problem.

• The challenge is for bioethicists to position themselves to be on panels, boards and other decision making bodies where oublic policy positions wil be established-where the exploding changes in health care that are now underway will be addressed.

• Joy never feasts so high as when the first course is of misery.

• I feel I let my team down today. My heart is bleeding for everybody else. I felt like I should have gotten it done today. That's how it is. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.

• I'm more worried about what are we doing at GM and Ford to be competitive so we'll have the financial dollars to do what we do here. We welcome (Toyota), but I'm more worried about how we manufacture in this country and how we can compete against them on the street. I know our whole point is to race on Sunday and sell on Monday. We just need to have good business models at Ford and GM so we can compete on the street.

• Once I've designed something, I immediately move on to the next thing.

• Do not by any means destroy yourself, for if you live you may yet have good fortune, but all the dead are dead like.