Overcoat quotes

• This is what you should know about losing someone you love. They do not travel alone. You go with them.

• Beware lest in your anxiety to avoid war you obtain a master

• Ive only dressed in drag three or four times.

• Hanging onto a bad buy will not redeem the purchase.

• Be talented enough to make it and stupid enough to keep trying.

• People usually complain that music is so ambiguous, and what they are supposed to think when they hear it is so unclear, while words are understood by everyone. But for me it is exactly the opposite...what the music I love expresses to me are thoughts not to indefinite for words, but rather too definite.

• The evening of life brings with it its lamps.

• The question is not: do we believe in God? but rather: does God believe in us? And the answer is: only an unbeliever could have created our image of God; and only a false God could be satisfied with it.

• If you're wondering where the Lord is, At this very hour, I tell you he's alive and well, With resurrection power!..

• Last week a former Royal Marine who is the boyfriend of the model Kelly Brooks crashed into a bus stop while driving a van carrying a load of dead badgers. I mention this solely to remind you that linguists are not kidding when they say … that your command of English enables you to understand sentences that have never occurred before in the entire history of the human species.