Zombieland quotes

• I am fascinated with religion or things that people believe in and question that. I think it's interesting.

• I was very young. I thought I knew a lot and I really didn't. I trusted the wrong people.

• Most obstacles are inspiration.

• The funny thing is musicians often love to go to see visual art because you've got all these pictures to turn into metaphors.

• Once you fall in love... It's different.

• Only out of stir and change is born new salvation. To deny that is to deny belief in man, to turn our backs on courage!

• In Isaac Murphy: I Dedicate This Ride Frank X Walker helps restore to public memory one of history's greatest jockeys. Isaac Murphy's story has universal significance but it is very much a Kentucky story, of which all Kentuckians should be proud.

• Acting like you don’t care is a whole lot easier when you don’t care

• Amanda [Bynes] and I are the same age so I grew up watching her and really looking up to her and for me, to see this path that's happening and to watch it, is kind of really affecting me in ways that I didn't think it would. It's weird to be in a situation where you can't help. I obviously don't know her at all but I want to bring her back and I want to make her happy and healthy for some reason and she's not there and we can't do anything to help so it kind of sucks. All we're doing is hurting it.

• The Bible has always been regarded as part of the Common Law of England.