Dance In The Rain quotes

• Old age is the verdict of life.

• Really, I just love doing comedy. Any form it takes is great, as long as I can keep doing it, you know? If I can do my show and 'The League' while also getting to do other bits, that's awesome.

• I am not too accusatorial or defensive by nature. I have always been kind of philosophical about it, remembering that it is just a game. People take these things too seriously.

• In my kids school, the married family is an anomaly which I do think is sad. I do believe in marriage.

• I have lived on a razors edge. So what if you fall off. I'd rather be doing something I wanted to do. I'd walk it again.

• No one of this nation ever begs, for the houses of all are common to all; and they consider liberality and hospitality amongst the first virtues.

• I do still get the odd fan letter about The Good Life, clearly written by somebody aged 18, who says: Will you send a photograph? And I think: Maybe it's kinder not to. I'm deeply into my 50s now.

• No one will do it for you.

• Evangelion is my life and I have put everything I know into this work. This is my entire life. My life itself.

• I'm seventeen and I'm crazy. My uncle says the two always go together. When people ask your age, he said, always say seventeen and insane.