Flavour quotes

• It's in the valley of failure that we sow our seeds of success.

• I think President Obama is a committed, practicing nonideologue. He's consumed by neither tactics nor ideology. He is more concerned about outcomes than he is about process and categorizations

• The undevout astronomer must be mad.

• We’re all just ingredients. What matters is the grace with which you cook the meal.

• I love what I do, and I always make sure to tell my fans I'm not perfect, so don't think I am. I make mistakes. I'm human, and we all are. But I try to be the best I can be, and that's all I really can do.

• But my last conscious thought was an image of Prince Char when he'd caught the bridle of Sir Stephan's horse. His face had been close to mine. Two curls had spilled onto his forehead. A few freckles dusted his nose, and his eyes said he was sorry for me to go.

• When you hit bottom, the only place left to go is up.

• When I seek another word for 'music', I never find any other word than 'Venice'

• I do not believe in doing for pleasure things I do not like to do.

• Those who control what young people are taught, and what they experience - what they see, hear, think, and believe - will determine the future course for the nation.