Fading Away quotes

• It's funny, but certain faces seem to go in and out of style. You look at old photographs and everybody has a certain look to them, almost as if they're related. Look at pictures from ten years later and you can see that there's a new kind of face starting to predominate, and that the old faces are fading away and vanishing, never to be seen again.
    -- Alan Moore

#Years #Style #Fading Away

• He had mourned each of those great trains as, one by one, they were pulled off the lines and left to rust in some yard, like old aristocrats, fading away; antique relics of times gone by.
    -- Fannie Flagg

#Fading Away #Yards #Gone

• When things become too popular they are always fading away for something else.
    -- Karl Lagerfeld

#Fading Away #Fading

• It didn't make me glow. I felt more like I was fading away, like the world had forgotten me.
    -- Lucy Christopher

#Fading Away #Fading #World

• New words are always being born and old ones fading away.
    -- Patience Strong

#Fading #Fading Away #Born

• Surely 't is better, when summer is over To die when all fair things are fading away.
    -- Thomas Haynes Bayly

#Summer #Fading #Fading Away

• If you really like a movie these days, you don't watch it once, especially if you're a kid, because you have a different relationship with media. You expect that to be on your hard drive, and it will look just as good, any time you watch it. It's not like VHS, where you watched it a certain amount of times and it started fading away.
    -- Joseph M. Kahn

#Kids #Media #Fading Away

• Every day my love for you grows higher, deeper, wider, stronger... It grows and grows until it touches the tip of where you are and comes back to me in the loving memory of you, and my heart melts with that love and grows even more.

• I try to build a full personality for each of our cartoon characters - to make them personalities.

• The best time to give advice to your children is while they're still young enough to believe you know what you're talking about.

• When I first got famous, Greg Dulli was also just starting to cook with the Afghan Whigs, and because of the MTV awards I met Dave Grohl and Nirvana and all these rock and roll bands. So I had experience with what it was like when people were taking off at that time.

• The "social contract," in the only sense in which it is not completely mythical, is a contract among conquerors, which loses its raison d'être if they are deprived of the benefits of conquest.

• I heard the spring light whisper Above the dancing stream, The world is made forever in likeness of a dream.

• I believe in nature and humanity and am here to serve the common people of Pakistan. There is a great deal of suffering in this country and I'm here to help.

• When you work out or you're doing anything active, it's more fun as a group. You may lose track of the time, and the next thing you know, you're working out for two hours because you're having fun.

• It is a lifetime effort to come to grips with being an artistic person.

• It is the part of a Christian to take care of his own body for the very purpose that by its soundness and well being he may be enabled to labour... for the aid of those who are in want, that thus the stronger member may serve the weaker member, and we may be children of God, and busy for one another, bearing one another's burdens, and so fulfiling the law of Christ.