Heal A Broken Heart quotes

• The long-term study of GMO foods is going on in real time and in real life. Not in a lab.

• See, there is a tendency to look at India as a country.

• The human need for language is not simply for the transmission of meaning, it is at the same time listening to and affirming a person's existence.

• I was raised in bars. My grandmother had one, and when I was 12 years old I'd go stay with her and that's where I got to watch her band play -- she had a seven or eight-piece band, and I would sit in the kitchen and peek through the door. I was kind of a 12-year-old bottle washer.

• I-I don't usually go around throwing rocks at people's windows. Or saying that I've wanted to kiss you since your first day at work, when you wanted to know why we had three codes for fish sandwiches when we only sold one kind.

• The author of McCarthyism was given the distinction of addressing the Republican National Convention. This strikes terror in the hearts of honest men.

• We tie ourselves in knots when we act as if democracy is good for the United States and Israel but not for the Arab world. For far too long, we've treated the Arab world as just an oil field.

• I had a kind of Dickensian childhood.

• We are very near to greatness: one step and we are safe; can we not take the leap?

• Conflict is the beginning of consciousness.