Embrace Life quotes

• I actually run a non-profit where one of the main objectives is to branch out and get a new audience for the theater. Just because the writing is so good and nothing is more effective than seeing something live and happening right in front of your face, so I definitely want to continue to pursue that.

• People get their information in different ways now. And we are a little poorer for it, because the way you get information affects what you learn.

• Was his body made out of orange rocks and did he at any point yell 'It's clobbering time'?" "I find your attempt at levity inappropriate." "Consider me properly chastised.

• If it doesn't sell, it isn't creative.

• Concentrate on doing the job, not the fear.

• As each individual is electrically alive and dynamic, so yoga is a living, dynamic force in life. In order to savor its essence, one needs a religiously attentive dynamic practice done with awareness and absorption.

• Seen that way, the wholesale transformation of production technologies that is mandated by pollution prevention creates a new surge of economic development.

• The roughest thing I ever said to an umpire was, 'Are you sure?'

• Mankind, which has always been a part of nature, has reached a point where it is too much for nature to accommodate.

• One of the ordinary modes, by which tyrants accomplish their purposes without resistance, is, by disarming the people, and making it an offence to keep arms, and by substituting a regular army in the stead of a resort to the militia. The friends of a free government cannot be too watchful, to overcome the dangerous tendency of the public mind to sacrifice, for the sake of mere private convenience, this powerful check upon the designs of ambitious men..