Fleetwood Mac quotes

• Every opportunity that comes your way, you can't take lightly. You have to take it very, very seriously, because the opportunities are limited. If you want to keep working, you can't be such an elitist, to say no, that's not good enough, not big enough, not smart enough, whatever.

• Some of us are returning to sanity, because we're tired of the pain. We're in a hurry. No time to mess around.

• There’s a lot of stress out there, and to handle it, you just need to believe in yourself, always go back to the person that you know you are and don’t let anybody tell you any different, because everyone’s special and everyone’s awesome.

• What's highest and best for you is always what's highest and best for everyone around you.

• Let me explain something you already know. I'm from Texas and we understand the nature of a border. From what I've seen, vigilant Texans are being ordered to stand down and allow criminals to pass. Mr. President, prepare to see Texans ignoring those orders.

• I do walk with a bit of a swagger. I do swear a lot. And people are going to be offended by that. But in this PC world, you can't be honest.

• I can't read sheet music, I have to just listen to it, and then just go for it.

• I think that sometimes the whole larger-than-life gay thing is just another kind of closet. It's easier to be different if you're very different, if you go all-out on purpose. Because that way you can still hide who you really are.

• When you make pain look this good it never wears out.

• We lost one child and we gained ten thousand children.