Unicef quotes

• Humans are a great survivor species but our survival will be pretty grim if all of the plants and animals we depend on die out. That's why any human survival strategy has to include a plan to maintain our environment roughly in the state that it's in now.

• A true poet is more than just a man who can write a poem with a pen. A true poet writes poetry with his very life. A true poet doesn't use poetic devices to con the heart of a woman but uses the beauty of all that is poetic to serve, cherish, and express love to the heart of a woman. Just as a true warrior is not a conqueror of femininity but a protector of femininity, a true poet is not just a wooer of a woman's heart but one who knows how to nurture and plant love in a woman's heart. Simply put, a true poet is a man who knows how to be intimate with a lover - first and foremost with Christ.

• The very gnarliest and hardest of hearts has some musical strings in it; but they are tuned differently in every one of us.

• Full circle. A new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

• I use printers to make prints of the images that I am creating. And I try to have that surface kind of replicated in the painting.

• Because the heart beats under a covering of hair, of fur, feathers, or wings, it is, for that reason, to be of no account?

• It was the fact that they tried so hard that doomed them.

• If it is true that the violin is the most perfect of musical instruments, then Greek is the violin of human thought.

• It's a bittersweet feeling because this [filming in Chronicles of Narnia] has been a part of my life for six years - from the age of 15 to 21. For anybody that's a big growing up phase, especially in the unique experience of Narnia. But I feel honoured to have been a part of it but the tools I learned from Narnia I'm now taking forward to my next project.

• You can do anything you want, even if you are being told negative things.stay strong and find motivation