Kindred Spirit quotes

• Ted Williams was the greatest hitter I ever saw, but DiMaggio was the greatest all around player.

• The only way to 'find out if it will work out' is to do it.

• The best portraits are those in which there is a slight mixture of caricature.

• That's what depression had wrought inside me: one, vast, barren rock garden-without the garden

• It occurred to him that seeing a woman's child is like seeing a woman naked, in the way it changes how her face looks to you, how her face becomes less the whole story.

• What am I? Nothing. What would I be? Everything.

• I grew up singing and dancing, so people have been calling me gay since fifth grade. I've heard everything you could possibly hear about it. But I do love gay people, so I'm not going to act like I was insulted or angry about it.

• Ignorance is not bad faith. But persistence in ignorance is.

• Old music used to mean something. There is none of that today.

• It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.