Beets quotes

• I don't really know why I chose bass except that it was different than guitar.

• Never go out to meet trouble. If you just sit still, nine cases out of ten, someone will intercept it before it reaches you.

• It appears that some school officials, teachers, and parents have assumed that religious expression of any type is either inappropriate or forbidden altogether in public schools; however, nothing in the First Amendment converts our public schools into religion-free zones.

• If your work is deathwork, one weapon is not enough, just as a plumber would not answer an urgent service call with a single wrench.

• Learning is a constant process of discovery - a process without end.

• I'm a designer, and for me, things are always evolving, and such evolution is necessary.

• In time, we shall be in a position to bestow on South Africa the greatest possible gift - a more human face.

• When you become entitled to exercise the right of voting for public officers, let it be impressed on your mind that God commands you to choose for rulers just men who will rule in the fear of God. The preservation of a republican government depends on the faithful discharge of this duty.

• Ruud Gullit was able to impose his multi-lingual skills on this match.

• Every time that we try to lift a problem from our own shoulders, and shift that problem to the hands of the government, to the same extent we are sacrificing the liberties of our people.