Oddballs quotes

• You have to believe in yourself and always strive for the best. Whether that is getting the best actor, the most talented cinematographer, or the best location for your story, you have to have the hunger to want it and be willing to do what it takes to get it. A filmmaker should never be satisfied with their work. There should always be something that they want to improve on.

• Abstract paintings must be as real as those created by the 16th century Italians.

• We sat together as a family for dinner at night. And my mother had a job. My dad had a job. But there was always a meal on the table at 6:00, you know.

• A change of style is a change of meaning.

• At the heart of every revival is the spirit of prayer.

• Gratitude creates the most wonderful feeling. It can resolve disputes. It can strengthen friendships. And it makes us better men and women.

• One touch of Christ is worth a lifetime of struggling.

• And Roger was crazy with his robots and everything.

• Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

• The name Yunupingu means 'rock - rock that stands against time'. The name Yunupingu belonged to my grandad, like he was a hero in his time. It was passed down through the generations to my Father. It's a name that makes us understand who we are, where we're coming from and what our connections are to mother earth and the universe.