Esops quotes

• I am fascinated to hear of the impact that ESOPs have had on work-force morale in corporations of all sizes such as Sears Roebuck, Potomac Electric Power, Lowe's Companies and the Dow Chemical Company.
    -- Robert S. Strauss

#Impact #Esops #Politics

• When my first wife & I began the school, we had one main idea: to make the school fit the child - instead of making the child fit the school.

• You have to put work into relationships to keep them fun.

• Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has found his niche in making the sound of solitude a triumphant experience, like Good Will Hunting: The Musical.

• We need not despair even in our worst, for our failures are forgiven. The only fatal thing is to sit down content with anything less than perfection.

• I played a lot of other sports at school and just one day the golf bug bit me and I started playing serious golf from when I was ten years old.

• In those days [1955], affirmative action was for whites only. I might still be working for the grocery store in the small Texas town where I grew up were it not for affirmative action for Southern white boys.

• I don’t write poetry when I wish, I write when I can’t, when my larynx is flooded and my throat is shut.

• I mean a song that's specifically for the girls. It's saying you know we talk about them night and day, we're constantly pondering on men and what they've done good and what they've done bad and all these things in our lives.

• Any organisation has a future, provided it is properly led and it sticks to the objective of that organisation.

• You cannot hear opportunities knocking if you are busy knocking opportunities.