Unification quotes

• The voice of the drum is a spirit thing.

• But I am influenced by the world that says I influence it. The world I live in is my influence.

• I think American Idol is a great career launcher.  A blessing for all of us.

• I would have liked to catch hold of sleep at least once, just as I had been resolved to catch hold of death one day, to catch hold of the wings of the angel of sleep when it came for me, to grab it with two fingers like a butterfly after sneaking up on it from behind. [...] My sleep game was practice for the grand struggle with death.

• Mystery is but another name for ignorance; if we were omniscient, all would be perfectly plain!

• It turned out that building mobile software was a lot more like building hardware... where you had 1 shot and you had to get it right, right out of the gate.

• If you commit a big crime then you are crazy, and the more heinous the crime the crazier you must be. Therefore you are not responsible, and nothing is your fault.

• My wife and I really, really like each other as well as love each other.

• If it were not for a goodly supply of rumors, half true and half false, what would the gossips do?

• Every eye sees its own special vision; every ear hears a most different song. In each man's troubled heart, an incision would reveal a unique, shameful wrong.