Voluptuous quotes

• Historically, there has been a bull market in commodities every 20 or 30 years.

• Our individual consciousness is actually part of a larger system. There are many levels of consciousness, and the creativity used in composing the music comes from another level that is not purely personal.

• What happens is that, you know, on Mondays, at least in the Senate, you know, Monday night wed have what youd call a bed-check vote. Just to get, you know, the machinery of the Senate up and running so they can start the committee process; on Tuesday morning, things go. By Thursday, you know, jet fumes, the smell of jet fumes.

• You say you lost your faith But that's not where it's at You had no faith to lose And you know it

• Dr Parr...asked him, how he had acquired his power of smoking at such a rate? Lamb replied, 'I toiled after it, sir, as some men toil after virtue.'

• Information is a negotiator's greatest weapon.

• Could we know what men are most apt to remember, we might know what they are most apt to do.

• Every day I'm trying to be more humble and how do you do that? I guess, every day, we have mass. Every day, I pray the rosary. That's what I do.

• I was always into cartoons and animation.

• If you love someone when you're 20 and you carry that love with you until you're 90, it's not going to be the same dynamic.