Pinnacle quotes

• It is because I had so much joy that I came to have so much hate.

• To think well is to serve God in the interior court.

• You want ass? The cash is first. You got dead presidents, baby, I got a hearse in my purse.

• We kissed each other, long and deep, while my legs opened like the covers of a book.

• Diplomacy, n. is the art of letting somebody else have your way.

• ...remind yourself that the only thing you can truly control is you - and your reaction to what the world throws at you.

• It was only when we were in that bed, high above the world - then I thought the birds could have been circling around our bodies circled around each other - that we made our world totally separated from everything else. It was the only way we could be together.

• All sadness is a tantrum.

• Fragmentation is like classful addressing -- an interesting early architectural error that shows how much experimentation was going on while IP was being designed.

• Today's secular libertarians, who want to remove biblical religion from public life, have trouble making sense of the civil rights movement because it was so clearly a religiously inspired movement that entered the public arena and made a major difference in American life.