Kingdom Of God quotes

• I start by using Chinese and many of the sounds of other languages are similar.

• I suspect most of life takes place in the interstices of what's already been articulated.

• Perhaps, he thought, true pure love, like all flowers, flourished best with its roots in muck and mud. Perhaps that was a law of life that held everything together.

• Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.

• When a person does not know the doctrines of the Christian faith, he can easily be captured by false religions.

• The fight against terror is a common imperative for democracies and must become so for all nations.

• I am a better running back every time I step on the field. I try to get better each game, each summer, each season.

• When I carve out time to game, it's because I rationalize that I 'deserve it,' so I relish every minute of that 2-3 hour session.

• Escapism- that's what I like. I'm not so crazy about the reality of everything.

• I don't believe that math and nature respond to democracy. Just because very clever people have rejected the role of the infinite, their collective opinions, however weighty, won't persuade mother nature to alter her ways. Nature is never wrong.