Vendetta quotes

• We are resident inside with the machinery, a glimmering spread throughout the apparatus. We exist with a wind whispering inside and our moon flexing. Amid the ducts, inside the basilica of bones. The flesh is a neighborhood, but not the life.

• Humanity is outraged in me and with me. We must not dissimulate nor try to forget this indignation, which is one of the most passionate forms of love.

• There's something about being in a house with an audience, and having that immediate feedback. I started acting because of that energy; it's what feeds me on stage and informs my choices.

• In the long run men inevitably become the victims of their wealth. They adapt their lives and habits to their money, not their money to their lives. It preoccupies their thoughts, creates artificial needs, and draws a curtain between them and the world.

• Today was the annual Easter egg roll on the White House lawn. Usually when you see something rolling on the White House lawn it's a drunk Secret Service agent.

• It is strange when you're a loser in college, which I was, to then get your own show.

• The two best subjects for conversation are talking shop and making love.

• If you have a weakness, everyone sees it all over the country and the other team is going to exploit it.

• What we do comes out of who we believe we are.

• There is nothing that our God cannot do. He will do everything if you will dare to believe.