Heal The World quotes

• Sarcasm is not the rapier of wit its wielders seem to believe it to be, but merely a club: it may, by dint of brute force, occasionally raise bruises, but it never cuts or pierces.

• I've been surfing almost as long as I've been playing music.

• Doing the best you are capable of doing is victory in itself, and less than that is defeat.

• What use is it that knowledge mounts? It's knowing something good that counts.

• Karma is an energy debt which you owe or an energy credit which is owed you. Both involve compound interest that is added to the equation making it either a burden or a blessing.

• By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.

• Wonder is not a Pollyanna stance, not a denial of reality; wonder is an acknowledgement of the power of the mind to transform, to notice, to decide what experience shall mean.

• Angels and demons were identical--interchangeable archetypes--all a matter of polarity. The guardian angel who conquered your enemy in battle was perceived by your enemy as a demon destroyer.

• I love having wine with my meals. And if I splurge, I'm going to splurge big, because if I deny my cravings, it just ends up backfiring on me, you know?

• There are in life a few moments so beautiful,that even words are a sort of profanity.